Musical Spa Candle – Lavender
Custom Candle Co™ Musical Spa Candle – Lavender
– Candle Size 11oz
– Approximate Burn Time 80 hours
– PETA Free
– Made with all-natural soy
– Cotton Wick
– Read Scent Description | How it works?
- Eucalyptus Sage: Menthol, Apple, Orange, Eucalyptus, Leaves, Camphor, Pine, Floral, Cedar Leaf, Woodsy Notes
- Lemon Verbena: A lovely blend of lemon and grassy herbals, kissed with a bright floral note.
- Cashmere: Lemon, Saffron, Pimento Berries, White Pepper, Violet, Jasmine, Lily, Gardenia, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cashmere Woods, Patchouli
- Spa: Ozone, Mint, Citrus, Floral, Spice, Musk
- Lavender: Bergamot, Lemon, Lavender, Cedar
HOW TO USE MUSICAL CANDLE
- Open your iPhone’s camera or Android’s QR code scanner. Scan the code placed on the back of the candle.
- Visit the link that appears on the screen. Pick your playlist.
- Light the candle & enjoy your lists on our Spotify profile.
Custom logos are also made upon request. Please simply email us at email@example.com for an inquiry.
Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting (we suggest using a wick cutter). The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Follow the 2 foot rule – don’t place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
DISCLAIMER, RETURNS & DELIVERY
In order to deliver the highest quality products, our stocks are very limited and most of our products are made to order. Please allow us 2-4 business days handling time.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Any issue with your order, please notify us within 7 days of receipt merchandise by fax or email. No claim will be accepted past this delay. Should you receive any damaged items, please notify immediately the carrier in order to claim. Please leave damaged items in the original box for inspection.
Return freight must be paid by the customer. Refused orders subject to freight charges plus the restocking fee.
|Dimensions||3.06 × 3.06 × 3.44 in|