Recycled Bronx Brewery Beer Candle (Boom Boom IPA)
Custom Candle Co™ Bronx Brewery Beer Candle (Boom Boom IPA)
Bronx Brewery Beer Candle (Boom Boom IPA)
- Beer can candle are cut and polished with special pads to perfection.
- Beer can candle are made with all-natural soy wax and cotton wick. Soy wax is a natural renewable resource. Soy Wax has a lower melting point, and because of this our candles will burn slower and longer.
- These candles are also made with high-end essential oil for astonishing scent.
- After candle is burned you can use the can for decoration in your room or office as a pen holder, candy holder and much more.
- Our beer can candle has a burning time of 45 hours.
- These candle are scented with beer scent.
Custom logos are also made upon request. Please simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an inquiry.
Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting (we suggest using a wick cutter). The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Follow the 2 foot rule – don’t place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
DISCLAIMER, RETURNS & DELIVERY
In order to deliver the highest quality products, our stocks are very limited and most of our products are made to order. Please allow us 2-4 business days handling time.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Any issue with your order, please notify us within 7 days of receipt merchandise by fax or email. No claim will be accepted past this delay. Should you receive any damaged items, please notify immediately the carrier in order to claim. Please leave damaged items in the original box for inspection.
Return freight must be paid by the customer. Refused orders subject to freight charges plus the restocking fee.