Sea salts, unfortunately, are becoming more and more polluted as the oceans fill up with toxins. Real Salt, mined from ancient sea beds, is untainted by toxins and provides a rich source of 60+ trace minerals. Himalayan salt is also mined from ancient sea beds, so it is pure from modern environmental toxins. It provides a whopping 84 trace minerals, plus a unique ionic energy that is released when the salt is mixed with water.
Himalayan salt reported benefits include supporting weight loss, detox, and balanced hormones. You can even use it in your home improve air quality! I start and end my day with Himalayan salt, with lots of salt in-between.
10 Reasons to Have A Himalayan Salt Lamp in Every Room of your Home
- Cleanses and deodorizes the air
- Reduces Allergy and Asthma Symptoms
- Eases coughing
- Increases energy levels
- Neutralizes electromagnetic radiation
- Better sleep
- Improves mood and concentration
- Treats seasonal affective disorder
- Reduces static electricity in the air
- Environmentally friendly light source